Friday, April 16, 2010

American Idol 9: Compilation Album Drops May 11

The Season 9 compilation album, featuring songs from the Top 10 Idols is now availbable for pre-order from Amazon. The album is set to be released on May 11, 2010.

Pre-order here:
The track list for this year is okay. I think most of the songs in the album are some of their strongest performances so far this season. Maybe except for Tim. Seriously. Under My Thumb? I would've preferred All My Loving or Can't Help Falling In Love.

Check out the track list after the jump!!

1. Treat Her Like A Lady - Lee DeWyze
2. Forever - Andrew Garcia
3. Paint It Black - Siobhan Magnus
4. Me And Bobby McGee - Crystal Bowersox
5. Jealous Guy - Casey James
6. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing - Aaron Kelly
7. Ready For Love - Michael Lynche
8. Under My Thumb - Tim Urban
9. Play With Fire - Didi Benami
10. Let It Be - Katie Stevens

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why under my thumb for tim urban?

damthenation said...

I'm not so sure either. I think they're trying to screw Tim. Haha

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...