Thursday, April 22, 2010

American Idol 9: The Top 6 Theme is..

A few weeks ago, I wrote something about Shania Twain mentoring the Idols. Now, it's confirmed and no, they're not doing a country theme in general. Instead, they will tackle Twain's catalogue.

Personally, I love Shania because she’s always mixing it up and never gets stuck doing just country or just pop. She has a truly good singing voice, too. I also like the idea of a Shania Twain week.

That said, I'm afraid most of her songs are not really a guy-friendly material. Although the Season 7 guys did really well with Mariah's songs, so we'll see who the real artists are this time. And the girls this season were forced to sing Elvis, The Beatles, and The Rolling Stones. It's only fair! Haha.

Song list after the jump!!
  • All Fired up, No Place to Go
  • Amneris’ Letter
  • Any Man of Mine
  • Black Eyes, Blue Tears
  • Come On Over
  • Crime of the Century
  • Dance with the One Who Brought You
  • Don’t!
  • Don’t Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)
  • (Don’t Gimme That) Once Over
  • Forever and for Always
  • From This Moment On
  • God Bless the Child
  • Home Ain’t Where His Heart Is (Anymore)
  • Honey I’m Home
  • I Ain’t No Quitter
  • If It Don’t Take Two
  • (If You’re Not In It For Love) I’m Outta Here!
  • I’m Gonna Getcha Good!
  • I’m Holdin’ On to Love (To Save My Life)
  • I’m Jealous
  • It Only Hurts When I’m Breathing
  • It’s Alright (Club Mix)
  • Ka-Ching!
  • Lost My Heart
  • Love Gets Me Every Time
  • Man! I Feel Like a Woman
  • Nah!
  • No One Needs to Know
  • Party for Two
  • Rock this Country!
  • She’s Not Just a Pretty Face
  • Shoes
  • Thank you Baby! (For Makin’ Someday Come So Soon
  • That Don’t Impress Me Much
  • There Goes the Neighborhood
  • Up!
  • What Made You Say That
  • When You Kiss Me (Green)
  • Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?
  • You Lay a Whole Lot of Love on Me
  • You Win My Love
  • You’re Still the One
  • You’ve Got a Way
  • Waiter! Bring Me Water!
  • Whatever You Do! Don’t!
  • When
  • When You Kiss Me
  • Wild & Wicked
  • The Woman in Me (Needs the Man in You)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...