Sunday, May 23, 2010

American Idol 9: Top16 iTunes Version

Since my blog was hacked/deleted a few months ago, I was unable to put the semifinal's iTunes version of their performances here on my blogsite. As a treat, I'll post again the iTunes (not studio) versions of the Top 16. Enjoy!

 Katie Stevens: Breakaway
Siobhan Magnus: House of the Rising Sun
Lacey Brown: The Story
Katelyn Epperly: I Feel The Earth Move
Didi Benami: Rhiannon
Paige Miles: Smile
Crystal Bowersox: Give Me One Reason
Lilly Scott: I Fall To Pieces

Lee Dewyze: Fireflies
Alex Lambert: Trouble
Tim Urban: Hallelujah
Andrew Garcia: Genie In The Bottle
Casey James: You'll Think Of Me
Aaron Kelly: I'm Already There
Todrick Hall: Somebody To Love
Michael Lynche: This Woman's Work

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...