Sunday, May 16, 2010

Music: Don't Waste The Pretty - Allison Iraheta

Here is her official third single, Don't Waste The Pretty, off her debut album Just Like You.

Ok. Color me surprised, but I didn't expect her to get a third single. I mean, I adore her and all but after her first two single flopped on Top 40, I expected Jive to stop issuing her another single. David Archuleta had one massive hit with Crush and then flopped with A Little Too Not Over You and then they just didn't release another single for him after that. Strange. I assume the people at Jive think that Allison could still crank out a Top 40 hit.

That being said, I'm glad that this is her new single. I think this is one of the best and most radio-friendly songs on her record. It could be a hit - fingers crossed. I just hope Jive pushes this one properly. Boy, did they even promote her last single, Scars, AT ALL?

LISTEN:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...