Sunday, June 13, 2010

G-List: 20 Best Brittany Quotes

Hands down, Brittany is my favorite character in Glee - hence, a special G-list for her. Haha. Heather Morris' comedic timing is excellent - and she's an AMAZING dancer. There's no doubt that Brittany is quite possibly the most hilarious character I've ever seen. And she hardly ever speaks! But when she does, you have to listen. I cannot wait for her to get more lines. Maybe a song.. but nothing too much. She wouldn't be Brittany if she was in the spotlight all the time. Ha.

Without further ado, here's my list of The Brittany Intelligence:

20.  When Mr. Schue asked why they all stop singing,
Brittany: "There are so many lyrics."
Episode 18, Laryngitis

19.  Her suggestion on what Tina should try as another look,
Brittany: "A Happy Meal, no onions.. Or a chicken." 
Episode 1.20, Theatricality

18. When Mr. Schue introduced Jesse as the new member of Glee club,
Brittany: "Mr. Schue, is he your son?"
Episode 15, The Powers Of Madonna

17. When Puck entered the room without his mohawk,
Brittany: "Who is that guy?"
Episode 18, Laryngitis 

16. When Mr. Schue asked if she did the glist,
Brittany: "I don't know how to turn on a computer."
Episode 17, Bad Reputation

15.  Talking to a waitress during their date with Finn,
Santana: "This food is not satisfactory"
 Brittany: "There's a mouse in mine"
Episode 14 - Hell-O

14. Out of nowhere. Haha.
Brittany: "I'm pretty sure my cat's been reading my diary."
Episode 16, Home

13.  When reporting to Sue about Rachel dating Jesse,
Sue: "Anything else?"
Brittany: "Sometimes I forget my middle name."
Episode 14, Hell-O

12. When teaching the other Glee kids about hairography,
Brittany: "It works best when you pretend like you're getting tasered. It's like cool epilepsy."
Episode 11, Hairography

11. When Mr. Shue reprimanded the guys about being misogynistic,
Finn: "I have no idea what that means"
Brittany: "When I pulled my hamstring I went to a misogynist."
Episode 15, The Power of Madonna

10. When Artie asked why she's there listening to their conversation,
Brittany: "I've been here since first period. I had a cold, and I took all my antibiotics at the same time, and now I don't know how to leave."
Episode 17, Bad Reputation

09. When talking to Santana who she's dating,
Brittany: "Guess who I'm dating? Wes Brody. He's super cute. He plays soccer with my sister. He's seven."
Episode 15, The Power of Madonna

08. When Mercedes asked how they managed to stay skinny,
Santana: "The Sue Sylvester master cleanse"
Brittany: "Sometimes I add a teaspoon of sand."
Episode 16, Home

07. Her comment on Rachel's Kermit the Frog Lady Gaga look.
Brittany: "You look terrible. I look awesome."
Episode 20, Theatricality

06. Before making a scene at the library,
Artie: "I'm kind of getting cold feet here"
Brittany: "Can you even feel your feet?"
Epsiode 18, Bad Reputation

05. When Mr. Schue asked what is a ballad,
  Brittany: "A male duck."
   Later: "I bet the duck is in the hat!"
Episode 10, Ballad

04.  When they were talking about how Rachel found out about Quinn and Puck,
Santana: "Sex is not dating."
   Brittany: "If it were, Santana and I would be dating."
Episode 13, Sectionals

03. When Mr. Shue asked her to teach hairography,
Mr. Schue: Brittany, take it away!
Brittany: "Take what away?"
Episode 11, Hairography

02. When Brittany visited the bake sale,
Santana: "Brittany you're supposed to be on your wheelchair."
    Brittany: "I lost it."
Episode 9, Wheels

01. Out of nowhere. Haha.
Brittany: "Did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?"
Santana's confused face is hilarious.
Episode 14, Hell-O

Oh, and I found this video on Youtube. Sort of a compilation of her brilliant lines.

6 comments:

ancheen said...

nagplay lahat ng scenes sa utak ko per item on the glist hehehe.

DAM THE NATION said...

Haha. I know right. It took me quite sometime to gather the exact screenshots for these scenes. :P

Robbie said...

Britt is a gem. It's like finding treasure within an episode. Love her to death!

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie, I agree. A gem! Haha. I miss her already. Haha. I don't have my weekly Brittany Intelligence fix.

Fidel Antonio Medel said...

Good job on this list. Brittany and Santana are my favorite Glee characters.

DAM THE NATION said...

Fidel: Thanks! :) I love them too! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...