Thursday, July 1, 2010

Movie Trailer: Paranormal Activity 2

Ok. I'm not sure if this is really a good idea. I found the first one absolutely terrifying, and possibly one of the scariest films I have ever seen in a while so I'm a little iffy with this sequel. It worked the first time for the simple reason that it had that certain novelty with regard to the concept. So now, I'm not so sure if that novelty is still there.

Besides, Blair Witch Project's sequel didn't do well, so unless they can come up with a really good concept and story then we'll see if they can bring it against Saw's Final Chapter. But I hope this one will be just as good as its predecessor.

Cast: TBA

Release Date: October 22, 2010 (USA)

2 comments:

TDB said...

when i was watching this movie with my friends we were just laughing all the time but that same night i can't sleep out of paranoia. i was very sensitive to every sound. weird but true. hehe! the creep sinks in a subtle but sure way when you're all alone. this is a movie to watch out for (or not!). hehe

DAM THE NATION said...

TBD, I agree, the first movie had that scary lingering effect. I don't know. Haha.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...