Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010

Ok. So recently, I started noticing something interesting in the Philippine blogosphere - and no, it's not those pesky Jejemons. Haha. It's the writing project - Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs - which basically identifies new and, well, influential blogs from absolutely everywhere for this year. It's back on it's fourth run and I've decided to jump on the bandwagon. I mean, why not! I maybe relatively new in the blogosphere but I love the pseudo-world I somehow created for myself. Oh, and did I say I love countdowns?

Now, my methods are not scientific but I do take things like over-cuteness and gorgeousness of the people behind it into account. Haha. Of course, I'm kidding.

Without further ado, here are my 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2010:

1. The Creative Dork
I'm not so sure about the dork part but he's definitely creative. Seriously. The header alone made me look at my own site twice before I conceded that this site is the real deal. Visually, it's top notch. 

2. Foodie Manila

3. Facebuko

4. Project 52 Weeks

5. No-Benta

6. NomNomClub

7. When In Manila

8. Paolodome Edge HD

9. Tara-Na!

10. The DAM Nation
I started blogging five months ago - of course, with a couple of mishaps along the way - with the intention to share whatever I have in mind particularly with things I am, yes, obsessed about. Haha. The DAM Nation is a product of sheer passion coupled with hard work - believe me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...