Monday, August 2, 2010

Idol News: Randy Jackson Nearly A Casualty

Another development..

According to TMZ, sources close to production of American Idol reported that there was "serious talk" of a clean sweep of the judge's panel. But they were told that "Idol" brass wanted to keep a connection to the original judge's table, so Randy was spared.

As I previously posted, Simon Cowell left for The X Factor, Ellen DeGeneres bowed out after one season and Kara DioGuardi was fired - leaving Randy Jackson as the only remaining judge. 

Well, to me, Randy Jackson is nothing but a glorified sidekick of Simon Cowell. Now, since Cowell left the show already, I wish he'll step it up next season. Somehow, I'm glad that they're keeping him because I think the connection to the original judging panel is important. That being said, he should really be more critical of his comments towards the contestants.

So check it out dawg, maybe this near-death experience for you, for me will serve as a wake up call. So, please stop phoning it in. Ok? Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...