Friday, August 6, 2010

Music Video: Something 'Bout Love - David Archuleta

Well, here it is! David Archuelta's debut single off his sophomore album, The Other Side of Down, which will be released on October 5, 2010.

I love the simplicity of the video and the fact that David here is telling the story in the background - plus, he looks great. I think the video is pretty much a cross between his Crush and A Little Too Not Over You music videos. That said, this one felt more mature than the other two videos. It's fine, about what I expected.

2 comments:

Gerard said...

nice, simple video.
this is so archuleta.

DAM THE NATION said...

Gerard: I know. The usual Archuleta music video. Though I think, this one's more mature than his previous materials

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...