Monday, October 18, 2010

Glee Miscellaneous: The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Ok. Next week's episode is Glee's tribute to the 1975 ultimate cult classic, The Rocky Horror Picture Show. So, I've decided to upload a copy of this old musical for you to download.

I admit, I just saw the movie a few days ago - when I had to review the songs for next week's EP - and I thought the movie musical was weird and campy in a glitzy type of way. Ha! I thought the first half was entertaining and funny, with virtually every song a memorable one. However, the second half tried to do too much and the film lost much of its potency. Nevertheless, the adorable characters made it a delightful entertainment. I wonder how Glee will tackle this cult classic. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Denman said...

This movie was so weird at hindi pambata. Haha! Buti na lang I watched it in my room.

DAM THE NATION said...

Den: I know. Not for kids. Haha.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...