Thursday, October 14, 2010

Music: Sweet Serendipity - Lee DeWyze

Finally! Lee Dewyze's debut single, Sweet Serendipity, premiered at Ryan Seacrest's radio show earlier and I was pleasantly surprised. I did not expect that. Really.

Yes, I consider Lee as one of the weakest American Idol winners vocally, but this is really good. I mean, the song sounds very bouncy in a John Mayer meets Jason Mraz kind of way. So unexpected and so playful for a debut track from Lee. I’m actually surprised at how much I enjoyed this song. It also has tons of words, but, hey, that worked with Kris Allen pretty well, with Live Like We're Dying. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied - it gets stuck in my head. Ha!

LISTEN:


7 comments:

DAM THE NATION said...

http://www.multiupload.com/LIJZF07GN5

Robbie said...

Catchy song. But he sounds like an old man.

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie: He sounds like that naman since his American Idol stint. His voice reminds me of a mix of Taylor Hicks-Danny Gokey in a David Cook-Kris Allen type of music. Haha.

Robbie said...

There you go. It's the Danny Gokey part that I don't like. -_-

Anonymous said...

I dig it :)

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie: Haha. But somehow, he sounds very John Mayer in this song. :)

DAM THE NATION said...

Anonymous: That's good to know. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...