Sunday, October 24, 2010

X Factor UK 7: Top 12 Performances

X Factor UK's production makes me absolutely giddy! Can't wait for the American version. Bring it on Simon! Haha.

Anyway, this week's theme is Guilty Pleasure and I must say, almost everyone - except for a few, of course - did really good. I was impressed with Cher Lloyd's mash up because it was creative and almost genius. Matt Cardle, again, delivered a solid performance and this time with a Britney Spears classic. I also loved Aiden Grimshaw's version of Diamonds Are Forever - so intense. He made the song unexpectedly contemporary. Oh, and I enjoyed watching Katie Waissel. Her performance was the most fun.

Now, as for the trainwrecks, Wagner absolutely needs to go home! Seriously. I still can’t believe what my eyes just saw. Haha. Heck, he's even worse than Jedward from last season - and they were ridiculous, mind you. Mary Byrne, on the other hand, just bored me to death I want to stab myself. Jordin Sparks version was so much better and she managed to make it sound contemporary.

Anyway, here's how I rate each performance after the jump!

*click on the image to watch the performances*

Paije Richardson
Ain't Nobody
7/10

John Adeleye*
Zoom
5/10

Rebecca Ferguson
Why Don't You Do Right
8/10

Cher Lloyd
No Diggity/Shout
8/10

Matt Cardle
Baby One More Time
9/10

One Direction
Nobody Knows
7/10

Treyc Cohen
Whole Lotta Love
8/10

Mary Byrne
I Who Have Nothing
4/10

Aiden Grimshaw
Diamonds Are Forever
9/10

Belle Amie
I'll Stand By You
7/10

Wagner
Spice Up Your Life/Livin' La Vida Loca
1/10 (Seriously!)

Katie Waissel
King of the Swingers
8/10

* eliminated

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...