Friday, October 15, 2010

X Factor UK 7: Top 16 Performances

So, I've decided to post this weekly because 1) in preparation for the X Factor US, which will premier sometime next year, 2) I've been an avid viewer of the show since Leona Lewis' season, and 3) I love the interesting format of X Factor.

Now, this season, the talents are relatively good but I still don't see a potential star a la Leona Lewis (Season 3), Shayne Ward (Season 2) and Alexandra Burke (Season 5) - even Diana Vickers (Season 5). But, I'm pretty sure someone will emerge soon in this new set of talents - hoping that the elimination order wouldn't be as crappy as last season though! Haha.

Anyway, I will not make any individual reviews per contestant like what I do with American Idol but instead, I'll just rate the performances. Ha!

*click on the image to watch the performances*

F.Y.D*
Billionaire
5/10

Matt Cardle
When Love Takes Over
9/10

John Adeleye
One Sweet Day
3/10

Rebecca Ferguson
Teardrops
7/10

Storm Lee
We Built This City
4/10

Belle Amie
Airplanes
5/10

Cher Lloyd
Just Be Good To Me
6/10

Diva Fever
Happy
6/10

Paije Richardson
Killing Me Softly
4/10

Katie Weissel
We Are The Champions
7/10

Mary Byrne
This Is A Man's World
8/10

Nicolo Festa*
Just Dance
4/10

One Direction
Viva La Vida
5/10

Wagner Carrilho
She Bangs/Love Shack
2/10

Aiden Grimshaw
Mad World
7/10

Treyc Cohen
One
8/10

* eliminated

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...