Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Glee Music 2: Never Been Kissed

Here are the songs for next week's episode entitled, Never Been Kissed.

I have to say, these song are all so different from each other that and excel to the top in each of their own categories. Shockingly, I love them all. There's nothing spectacular, but they're all pretty solid, especially Teenage Dream. This, and the fact that there's only four songs, makes me think we're going to have a plot episode! So yay!

ETA: These are already the iTunes Versions. 

One Love (People Get Ready)
Ok. I don't really care much about Puck and Artie as characters, but this is a pretty decent duet. I think Puck and Artie's voices compliment each other very well. That said, this is probably my least favorite track this week. 6/10

Stop! In The Name Of Love/Free Your Mind
This boys mash-up sounds really good. I dare say, even better than their first mash-up, It's My Life/Confession. I like how I can hear Finn, Puck, Artie and Sam, who all sound fantastic of course, which is good because so far I've hated all of Artie's songs. Ha! I'm fairly impressed. 8/10

 Teenage Dream
This is AWESOME! Really. This rendition alone makes me want Blane (Darren Criss) to be a regular cast already. Arguably, one of the best modern cover they've done in a while, and they've done so many of those. The harmonies are beyond amazing. Nothing else to say about it aside from EPIC! 10/10

Start Me Up/Livin' On A Prayer
Is it just me, or is the girls mash-up extremely short, especially compared to the boys? Haha. Irrelevant. I like the girls mash-up. I'm pretty sure this will be more fun to hear and see in the actual episode - for obvious reasons. I also love how Santana was doing the harmony with both Mercedes and Rachel. I'm not so sure though if this beats Halo/Walking On Sunshine as my favorite mash-up. 8/10
DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD
(all 4 tracks)

2 comments:

Denman said...

I really love the Teenage Dream, kahit na hindi New Directions ang kumanta. :D

DAM THE NATION said...

Den: Same here. I think it's one of their (the show) best covers.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...