Monday, December 27, 2010

DAM NATION Year End Lists of 2010

Truth be told, I love lists. I like making them, I like reading them. Heck, even before I created this blog site a year ago, I'm already fond of making lists. Favorite movies, favorite songs, Idol countdowns, favorite Glee performances, year-by-year, best-of-all-time, name it. I have them.

Maybe it's just the anal retentive impulse in me - I must organize and categorize! - and, yes, I really like closing the book on a year and taking stock in what that year had to offer. Sure, lists are not exactly necessary for doing that, I suppose, but they're a good starting point for discussion. It's also interesting to see where the consensus lies and where I stand in relation to that consensus.

But of course, my lists are never meant to be definitive; they're not endorsed by God. They're completely subjective and I know plenty of people surely think my selections were sh*t. But they're morons, which is the irony of it all. Haha. Of course, I'm kidding!

Anyway, this is already a stupidly long-winded ramble that's just trying to say - I love lists and I have a couple coming in the next coming days. So, enjoy!

December 28, 2010 - 20 Best Movies of 2010
December 29, 2010 - 10 Worst Movies of 2010
December 30, 2010 - 20 Most Anticipated Films of 2011
December 31, 2010 - 25 Songs of 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...