Friday, December 24, 2010

Mash-up: Billboard Year-End Top 25 Songs of 2009

First, I posted the mash-up created by DJ Earworm for the Year End of 2007. Then two days ago, I shared to everyone the mash-up for 2008. Today, I give you the one he created for 2009. Now, to be perfectly honest, this is actually my personal favorite. I mean, this remix sounds impeccably good and the lyrics of the song actually makes sense.

Anyway, sometime after Christmas, DJ Earworm will realease the mash-up for 2010 and of course, I'll post it here for everyone to enjoy. For the meantime, have fun with 2009!

LISTEN:



1. Boom Boom Pow The Black Eyed Peas 
2. Poker Face Lady Gaga
3. Just Dance Lady Gaga (ft. Colby O’Donis)
4. I Gotta Feeling The Black Eyed Peas
5. Love Story Taylor Swift
6. Right Round Flo Rida
7. I'm Yours Jason Mraz
8. Single Ladies [Put A Ring On It] Beyonce
9. Heartless Kanye West
10. Gives You Hell The All-American Rejects
11. You Belong With Me Taylor Swift
12. Dead and Gone T.I. (ft. Justin Timberlake)
13. You Found Me The Fray
14. Use Somebody Kings Of Leon
15. Knock You Down Keri Hilson (ft. Kanye West & Ne-Yo)
16. Blame It Jamie Foxx (ft. T-Pain)
17. I Know You Want Me Pitbull
18. Live Your Life T.I. (ft. Rihanna)
19. Kiss Me Thru The Phone Soulja Boy Tell ‘em (ft. Sammie)
20. Down Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne
21. The Climb Miley Cyrus
22. Best I Ever Had Drake
23. My Life Would Suck Without You Kelly Clarkson
24. Halo Beyonce
25. Hot and Cold Katy Perry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...