Monday, January 3, 2011

DAM NATION: 20 American Idol Songs of 2010 Compilation

.. and just when you think DAM NATION is done for 2010. Well, I'm not. Haha.

I posted the year-end lists for this blog's DAMovies and DAMusic section and, of course, I wouldn't let DAMerican Idol part - the real reason why I created this blog in the first place - be the only one left untouched. So, I give you - in my opinion - the 20 Best American Idol songs that were "released" this year. I guess, this list is also a bit timely because the 10th season of the show will premiere sometime this month. Can't. Wait. But for the meantime, enjoy this little treat!


1. Terrified Katharine McPhee (ft. Zachary Levi)
2. Whataya Want From Me Adam Lambert
3. The Truth Kris Allen (ft. Pat Monahan)
4. Elevator David Archuleta
5. Sweet Serendipity Lee DeWyze
6. Bittersweet Fantasia
7. Don't Waste The Pretty Allison Iraheta (ft. Orianthi)
8. Thank You Matt Giraud
9. Dream With My Eyes Open Alex Lambert
10. September Daughtry
11. Farmer's Daughter Crystal Bowersox
12. Undo It Carrie Underwood
13. Bury Me Alive We Are The Fallen (Carly Smithson)
14. If I Had You Adam Lambert
15. My Name Anoop Desai
16. All I Ever Wanted Kelly Clarkson
17. Change Brooke White
18. Alright With Me Kris Allen
19. Sweet Rain Didi Benami
20. Boy Next Door Megan Joy

DOWNLOAD
THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Wow. I love love love Megan Joy's single! :D

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie: I know right. I still don't understand why she's still not signed up until now. It's frustrating. Her post-Idol materials are AMAZING - eclectic and introspective. Sigh. She needs a big break!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...