Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Idol News: David Cook Releases Album Teaser!

What a perfect way to start the year! Ha. Here's a teaser of David Cook's upcoming album, which will HOPEFULLY be released within the next couple of months. The video features two of his songs Goodbye to the Girl and Paper Heart.

Well, this teaser sounds incredibly promising to me and of course, I am jumping up and down in anticipation - internally, that is. He looks tuned in to every nuance of the music and hard at work creating some major splash hits. I like Paper Heart, especially the repetitive guitar riff at the beginning. Now, Mr. David Cook, can you just finish recording and release the album already? Please? Thank you very much. Haha.

2 comments:

Smarla said...

sige, text ko si david na tapusin na yung album.

HAHAHA! Joke! But I agree, I want to listen to his album na. :)

DAM THE NATION said...

Smarla: Go ahead. Text him already! I need the new album now. Haha. :) Wait, are you a fan?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...