Sunday, March 13, 2011

American Idol 10: Top 12 Theme

Top 12 Theme? Well, it's the annual "songs from the year they were born".

Obviously, this is not the most original theme EVER, but I have to say that this is actually the same exact theme where David Cook covered Billie Jean and Adam Lambert's Mad World. So, with that kind of history, I'm actually looking forward to it.

But looking at the contestants' birth year, I can't help but feel so old. Haha. Dang!

Performers on results show: Lee DeWyze and The Black Eyed Peas

Idols Birth year after the jump!

  • Casey Abrams – 1991
  • Haley Reinhart – 1991
  • Jacob Lusk – 1987
  • James Durbin – 1989
  • Karen Rodriguez – 1989
  • Lauren Alaina – 1994
  • Naima Adedapo – 1984
  • Paul McDonald – 1984
  • Pia Toscano – 1988
  • Scotty McCreery - 1993
  • Stefano Langone – 1989
  • Thia Megia – 1995

8 comments:

Sendo said...

haha..natawa ako sa picture...ulo ni casey haha

bonbon™ said...

@sendo: i agree - maisama lang eh no.

Robbie said...

Jacob's boobs

DAM THE NATION said...

Sendo: I know right? Haha. The picture is hysterical actually.

DAM THE NATION said...

bonbon: Haha I agree.

DAM THE NATION said...

Robbie: Hahahaha. I noticed that too. And is Jacob really that short?

jayviedistor said...

omg. nasa elementary na tayo, ipinanganak pa lang sila. hahaha :D

DAM THE NATION said...

Jayvie: I know! Haha. I feel so old! :(

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...