Thursday, March 17, 2011

American Idol 10: Top 12 - Who's Going Home?

Ok. So let me cut to the chase and predict this week's Bottom 3: Naima Adedapo, Haley Reinhart and Karen Rodriguez.

However, I honestly think that Jacob Lusk and Paul McDonald deserve to be there just as much, if not more than Haley Reinhart. Seriously. Both of them were absolutely atrocious. Unfortunately, Jacob Lusk had the pimp spot (last performer) so the chances of him getting eliminated is almost zero. Paul McDonald, on the other hand, has a huge fanbase. So, I doubt that he'll land in the Bottom 3 just yet.

Now, Thia Megia can also hit the Bottom 3 this week, especially with a lukewarm reviews from the judges. I don't think she deserves it, but performing third isn't exactly a good position to be in. Good thing, she has the Filipino voting block, which proves to be a force regardless of the performances - ask Jasmine Trias and Ramiele Malubay.

As for who will land 12th this season, it's pretty tough as this week isn't as predictable compared to Ashthon Jones' elimination last week. That said, I'm going to predict that Haley Reinhart will be going home..

I hope I'm terribly wrong because she's growing on me, but Karen Rodriguez seems to have a huge following - from I don't know where. If it's not Haley, it'll be Naima Adedapo but I don't want the weirdness to be eliminated this soon!


Top 12 Performances Review, HERE.
Top 12 Studio Versions, HERE

6 comments:

Sendo said...

naima, haley, and thia are my bottom 3 ...and.. T_T nakakalungkot...si thia naman kasi eh, dapat birit na agad haha. si naima rin T_T i like haley...sana si karen na lang haha

Anonymous said...

Karen, Naima and Haley are my bottom 3. I really do think Karen will be going home.

Anonymous said...

I don't know why you keep on mentioning that the only people who votes for Thia are Filipinos living in America. To be honest, I'm getting really tired of it. Stop stereotyping coz it's not cool. What are your basis that she is just same as Jasmine and Ramiele? And aren't you Filipino yourself? I'm not sure, but since people are commenting on your blog in tagalog, I'm assuming you're one yourself. Do you really believe that her race is the only reason she keeps on staying?

DAM THE NATION said...

Sendo: Hoping it's Karen too.

DAM THE NATION said...

Anonymous: Hopefully. You're right.

DAM THE NATION said...

Anonymous: First, I didn't say that ONLY Filipinos are voting for her. I just said that she has the Filipino voting block backing her up aside from her "fans". Just the same as Karen Rodriguez with her own "people".

Now, as for the comparison with Jasmine and Ramile, no, it's unproven, but most people assume - including tons of American Idol blogs - that Ramiele, especially Jasmine got far because of their Filipino voting block. Again, not proven, but it's a good possibility. Just saying.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...