Sunday, March 6, 2011

American Idol 10: Top 24 Live Performances

Just like every season, I will post the live performances and studio versions of everyone starting this week. But since American Idol changed a lot of things this year, I wouldn't be able to post the iTunes version of this season's Top 24 live performances because they didn't put it up in iTunes for purchase.

So, what I have now are the raw/unedited versions of their performances - yes, the iTunes live versions are edited with less pitch problems from the finalists. Enjoy!

Clint Jun Gamboa: Superstition
Jovany Barreto: I'll Be
Jordan Dorsey: OMG
Brett Loewenstern: Light My Fire
Robbie Rosen: Angel
Scott McCreery: Letters From Home
Stefano Langone: Just The Way You Are
Paul McDonald: Maggie May
Casey Abrams: I Put A Spell On You

Ta-tynisa Wilson: Only Girl (In The World)
Naima Adedapo: Summertime
Kendra Chantelle: Impossible
Rachel Zevita: Criminal
Karen Rodriguez: Hero
Lauren Turner: Seven Day Fool
Ashthon Jones: Love All Over Me
Julie Zorrilla: Breakaway
Haley Reinhart: Fallin'
Thia Megia: Out Here On My Own
Lauren Alaina: Turn On The Radio
Pia Toscano: I'll Stand By You*

*a little glitch with the audio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...