Friday, April 29, 2011

American Idol 10: Top 5 Theme

I can't believe we're down to the last 5! Anyway, next week's theme will be, Now & Then. Since it's Top 5 already - except for Season 8 and 9 - everyone will perform two songs: 1 current song and 1 song from the 60s. Intersting no?

Frankly, I really like this idea. This will test who can actually handle two songs from different decades. Can't. Wait.

Performers on results show: Jennifer Lopez and Lady Antebellum. Wait, no American Idol alum? What happened?

6 comments:

Maya Lintu said...

I think I'm going to hate this season of AI. it looks like Jacob and James are going to be the final 2, and they are NOT my favorites.

TT said...

Jacob is my favorite but I think he has ZERO chance to be in Top 4.
I want Haley to be in the final.

Him said...

It will be a James and Lauren final, with Scotty as Top 3 and Jacob or Haley Top 4 or 5, cant tell with them. It's the only way they can keep it interesting.

Gelo said...

Is it weird that I thought that Lady Antebellum disbanded? Haha.

Sendo said...

T_T i wish haley goes through the final 2. but i think it's going to be between james and lauren.

Anonymous said...

Haley should get to the finals but it might be James and Lauren.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...