Friday, April 22, 2011

American Idol 10: Top 6 Theme

Ok. Ryan Seacrest announced it during the results show, but let's just put it here anyway. Next week's theme will be Song of Carole King.

To be honest, I have little to no idea about Carole King's works, so it’s going to be a pretty strange week for me. All I know is that Carole King wrote a lot of songs not only for her to record but for other musicians as well. This includes Natural Woman (a song Lauren Alaina covered a couple of weeks ago), You've Got A Friend, I Feel The Earth Move, Some Kind Of Wonderful and yes, even Do The Locomotion. Haha.

I'm pretty sure it's a relatively broad theme - except maybe for James Durbin? Let's see.

Performers on the results show: Crystal Bowersox and Bruno Mars

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...