Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Album: Matthew Morrison - Matthew Morrison

Maybe some of you might be interested in having Matthew Morrison (Will Schuester) studio album. This record features duets with Gwyneth Paltrow, Sting and Elton John. There's also a track that's co-written by Kris Allen, which is also rumored to be part of Glee's Season Finale. Enjoy!


1. Summer Rain
2. Still Got Tonight (co-written by Kris Allen)
3. Let Your Soul Be Your Pilot (ft. Sting)
4. My Name
5. Hey
6. Somewhere Over The Rainbow (ft. Gwyneth Paltrow)
7. Don't Stop Dancing
8. It Don't Matter About The Sun
9. Mona Lisas & Mad Hatters/Rocket Man (ft. Elton John)
10. It's Over

DOWNLOAD
BUY THE ALBUM!

4 comments:

Inigo said...

What did you think of it, Dam?

DAM THE NATION said...

Inigo: To be honest, I have didn't listen to the whole record just because I'm not really a fan of Matt. A few thoughts with some of the songs though. I hate Summer Rain, Still Got Tonight is quite good, his duet with Gwyneth is a bit boring and the one with Elton John is ok. :)

Inigo said...

Okay, I'll give it a try and see what I think. I'm probably old enough to be your grandmother so it might appeal to me more. Thanks.

DAM THE NATION said...

Inigo: Not that you need to answer, but you're a girl? Had no idea. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...