Wednesday, May 25, 2011

American Idol 10: Like My Mother Does - Lauren Alaina

Here is Lauren Alaina's first single, Like My Mother Does. Yes, I think this has more of an interesting melody than Scotty's song. This song fits the American Idol Coronation Song. I love the fact that Laure pushes her vocals on this song and her voice just soars on the chorus. It's interesting that if Scotty doesn't fulfill the Kristy Lee Cook prophecy, at least, Lauren covers a song that's in Kristy Lee Cook's album. Haha. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kevin Leonearz said...

SHE IS SO GREAT... HOPE SHE WIN THIS..........THanks for sharing...

Kiven Loenaerz said...

I like how the Photoshop removes two of her three chins.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha LMFAO @Kiven Loenaerz...I think she looks crazy in that photo

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...