Friday, May 6, 2011

American Idol 10: Top 4 Theme

So many things happening for next week, let me count the ways. Nonsense, I know. Haha.

1.) Next week's theme: Songbook of Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller. I admit, I had to google who these songwriters are and I just found out that they wrote most of Elvis Presley's hit songs like Hound Dog and Jailhouse Rock. So, I suppose Scotty is in song list heaven right now. Apparently, American Idol tackled this theme well before - Season 4, Top 5. Odd theme, but whatever.

2.) Lady GaGa will be mentoring next week - of course, besides Jimmy Iovine.

3.) Jordin Sparks will perform her new single, I Am Woman.

4.) Steven Tyler will premiere his new music video for his solo single, It Feels So Good.

That's it!

3 comments:

OSO-Deluxe-Edition said...

both songs with the sama theme ?
meh, sounds boring.

DAM THE NATION said...

OSO-Deluxe-Edition: That's what I was wondering. It'll be a total snoozefest if that happens

OSO-Deluxe-Edition said...

AMEN!
like seriously? 8 songs that we've never heard of?
hopefully not, that would be ridiculous and endlessly boring!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...