Wednesday, June 1, 2011

DAM NATION: American Idol 10: Mixed Tape

.. and since I enjoy putting up compilations, here's a "mixed tape" of what I think are the best studio recordings of this year's Top 11 - sorry, no Ashthon and Karen. A pretty nice souvenir for Season 10. Enjoy!


1. Gone Scotty McCreery
2. Flat on the Floor Lauren Alaina
3. YoĆ¼ and I Haley Reinhart
4. Uprising James Durbin
5. You're All I Need To Get By Jacob Lusk
6. Nature Boy Casey Abrams
7. Lately Stefano Langone
8. Come Pick Me Up Paul McDonald
9. All In Love Is Fair Pia Toscano
10. Umbrella Naima Adedapo
11. Daniel Thia Megia
12. I Love You This Big Scotty McCreery

9 comments:

OSO-Deluxe-Edition said...

there should have been more Haley! :P
but I have them all so, it's okay.lol

that being said,you know what's awesome!? Paul's studio recording, I mean seriously, tracks of my tears,come pick me up, all of them are really addictive and delightful.
I would buy a Paul album without even thinking!

Jayvie said...

nice album cover. Lol :D

DAM THE NATION said...

OSO: Paul has a good recording voice, he just needs to be very careful of what songs to sing, I think.

DAM THE NATION said...

Jayvie: Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Cool! I love Haley's You and I and Thia's Daniel...

OSO-Deluxe-Edition said...

@DAM yes the album cover is amazing, good job bro.

btw, you should give Paul's band (The Grand Magnolias) album a listen, it's amazing, he seriously have a big shot at selling albums.
I agree, he sounds amazing in Studio, really impressed, I discovered that recently, was busy listening to Haley's! lol

DAM THE NATION said...

OSO: I posted The Grand Magnolias album the week Paul got eliminated and yes I did enjoy most of his songs.

It's such a shame though that the music producers on American Idol didn't know how to use his voice on some of his studio recordings. His voice was a bit thin in some of them.

benj said...

haha... nice compilation.. i also have my own compilation.. hehe.. and i also have my own lauren alaina compilation cd.. haha.. how iwish thia megia and pia toscano both have other songs that i can compile in one cd.. i love lauren!!

Geoffrey said...

love the compilation.. James Durbin is the best.. Kudos Dam nation.
www.internetbootcamponline.com
www.internetbootcamponline.com/12

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...