Friday, May 6, 2011

The X Factor: Cheryl Cole Is Officially A Judge

A couple of weeks ago, I blogged about the possibility of both Paula Abdul and Cheryl Cole being part of the judging panel for the US version of The X Factor. Well, @TheXFactorUSA just confirmed that Cheryl Cole will indeed join LA Reid and Simon Cowell on the show.
BRITISH POP SUPERSTAR CHERYL COLE JOINS ANTONIO “L.A.” REID AND SIMON COWELL ON “THE X FACTOR” JUDGES PANEL
I shared my thoughts before and I mentioned that Cheryl Cole - at least, to me - is a good addition to the team. She may not be popular in America - at least, not yet - but I don’t think it matters whether people know her or not. I mean, look at American Idol! They hired superstars to judge this year and all we got were annoying cheerleaders.

I think Cheryl's charming, gorgeous, genuinely nice and, yes, she's not an awful judge. I've been following The X Factor UK for 2 years now and she seemed to be taking the mentorship and judging seriously. So, that's a good thing right?

Any thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...