Monday, June 27, 2011

Music: Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - James Durbin

Yesterday, I posted Haley Reinhart's You Oughta Know. Today, it's all about James Durbin and his unreleased (and unperformed) song that will be part of his American Idol Season 10 Highlights EP set to be released on June 28, 2011 by Walmart.

Personally, I like James when he's not all crazy with the vocal acrobatics and just sings the melody as it is. In this song, I think he sounds really good, but he also sounds awfully like the original - Green Day. Heck, it  doesn’t sound like him at all. I don't know. It's just a straight karaoke version of the original song.

LISTEN:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how to download the song?

DAM THE NATION said...

Email me. I'll send you the link. :)

Anonymous said...

my email is mblue_sky007@yahoo.com, thank you in advance. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...