Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Voice: Episode Downloads

Just like Glee and American Idol - though I decided to not continue with the latter - I've decided to gave in to some of the requests and here it is! One thing though, these links will be up only until they're available. Once they're deleted - for some reason - I will NOT re-upload. Ok? Enjoy!

Episode 1: Blind Auditions Part 1 
Episode 2: Blind Auditions Part 2
Episode 3: Battle Round Part 1
Episode 4: Battle Round Part 2
Episode 5: Battle Round Part 3
Episode 6: Battle Round Part 4
Episode 7: Live Performance Part 1
Episode 8: Live Performance Part 2
Episode 9: Live Performance Part 3
Episode 10: Results Show (Semifinals)
Episode 11: Final 4 Performance Night (new episode) 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you post also contestant's full performances like what you did on American Idol?

DAM THE NATION said...

Anonymous: Yes. I will. :)

BENJ said...

WOW.. THANK YOU DAM.. PLEASE POST EVERY EPISODE OF THE VOICE.. BECAUSE I CAN WATCH IT HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES.. UNLIKE IDOL.. AND PLEASE UPLOAD THE STUDIO VERSIONS OR LIVE PERFORMNCES.. THANK YU.. -- damnationfan: BENJ

DAM THE NATION said...

Benj: I uploaded everything. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for sharing these vids! :D

raven_mohawk said...

i so love this blog for my american idol stuffs and errthing : )

David said...

wheres the studio versions?

Lauren said...

I love this blog. I get all my Glee music here!! And The Voice is my new favourite show. Please keep uploading all of the songs and the episodes! Please!

Zeddez said...

Cheers, mate! You rock!!!

Smarla said...

thank you!! :D

Lucas said...

Thank you Dam!!! *-*

Emily said...

Thank you for this! I started watching the show but moved to Germany and haven't been able to see and of the live shows!

KEWEI said...

It's took down ? :( Can you see what's the problem ?

kEWEI said...

OH NO YOU DELETED ? PLEASE UPLOAD AGAIN ? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

DAM THE NATION said...

KEWEI: The links don't usually last long since it's usually deleted for copyright.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...