Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Voice: Live Performance Part 1 Studio Versions

Here are the studio recordings of the show's First Live Performance. I'm not sure what to think of most of them, but I did like a couple of the recordings. Xenia, in particular, has a pretty stellar recording voice. I didn't like her live performance just because she seemed so uncomfortable on stage, but her studio version is incredible.

Oh, and these are not yet .m4a versions. I will upload them once I have them. For the meantime, enjoy!

Download this: Price Tag by Xenia


Raquel Castro Blow
Jared Blake Use Somebody
Beverly McClellan I'm The Only One
Dia Frampton Heartless
Xenia Price Tag
Patrick Thomas I Hope You Dance
Frenchie Davis When Love Takes Over

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt think you were going to post these since each iTunes download counts as a vote. :-)

DAM THE NATION said...

Anonymous: Well, I posted this for people who can't download the songs on iTunes because they're not allowed to or it's not available on their country. Thanks. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...