Saturday, July 2, 2011

Music Video: Swagger Jagger - Cher Lloyd

Truth be told, I love Cher Lloyd on last year's The X Factor UK! I mean, she's clearly NOT the best vocalist out there, but she’s fierce as hell! She entertained me - from the stage production to song arrangements and there was never really a dull moment with her performances. She clearly has the potential to be a big star. She can sing, she can rap, she can dance - she has rhythm - and she can engage a crowd.

So, when I heard that she got signed and about to release a single - and an album, eventually - I got really excited. My verdict for her debut single? It's not the most thoughtful, but I find it a crazy-silly fun type of music. It somehow reminded me a bit of Gwen Stefani's Hollaback Girl. I understand why people would hate on this, but at least people have strong feelings about the song. Haha.

As for the video, I think it's cute and works with the song quite well. Oh, and she looks eerily like Cheryl Cole - her X Factor mentor! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Hoàng Sơn said...

i like this :x but people seem to hate it :|

Lucas said...

Hi haters, kiss kiss, I see you later
Hi haters, It was very very very nice to meet you
<3

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...