Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trailer: The Dark Knight Rises

It's been ages since I last posted a movie trailer on this blog. What gives? Anyway, I'll work on this part of my blog more than usual - starting today!

Let me kick things off with the release of The Dark Knight Rises' trailer! I'm not exactly a big fan of Batman in general, but the last Batman film blew me away. So, I'm pretty excited to see what Christopher Nolan and company will do with the franchise this time. Oh, and Anne Hathaway as Catwoman? Count me in!

Cast: Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Tom Hardy, Marion Cottilard, Morgan Freeman and Gary Oldman

Release Date: July 20, 2012 (USA)

2 comments:

Will said...

Another film to pass the one billion dollar mark, most likely. Or not. Depends on how Nolan pulls this one off.

Exciting!

Tin said...

I love all the cast! Especially Gary Oldman. He's such a great actor. Anyway, I'm a huge fan of Nolan's Batman films, so I'll definitely won't miss this.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...