Monday, August 15, 2011

IDOL Tournament: Round 3 - David Archuleta VS Carly Smithson

We start Round 3 with two Season 7 contestants, David Archuleta and Carly Smithson.

Poll is open for 24 hours only. If anyone's interested in the matchups DAM NATION planned for the coming weeks, click here to check out the entire 64-player bracket (then click again for a zoomed in view).

Note: The chosen performances were based from the ratings of WhatNotToSing website for uniformity purposes. Just saying.

David Archuleta
Imagine
John Lennon
(Top 20 Guys Week)


Carly Smithson
Come Together
The Beatles
(Lennon-McCartney Week)


VOTE!


9 comments:

Katheryn said...

As much as I love Carly, there's just no getting over the fact that David Archuleta's "Imagine" is one of the greatest - and in my book THE greatest - Idol performance ever!

Anonymous said...

Season 7 was the best!!

Anonymous said...

I love season 7 also! My vote goes to David Archuleta also!!!

Anonymous said...

Palm to Heart__ David Archuleta's voice is something to behold. It is becoming richer as his coach said it would. David's AI performance of "Imagine" is and will always be a breath-taking show stopper.

Samuel_Is_My_name said...

go david go david go david go! Archie the best!go david go david go david go! Archie the best!

Marylee said...

David Archuleta's "Imagine" will FOREVER be my favorite performance of all Idol seasons..I'll never forget the feeling that came over me when I saw him sing this breathtaking rendition of this powerful song. I knew at that very moment I would be his fan for life...actually even before that..he had me at "Heaven".

khanhlynk said...

David Archuleta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

For me, I like Carly's "Blackbird" instead of Come Together. Looking at the rankings of Whatnottosing, Clay Aiken's Build Me Up Buttercup rated even higher than Don't let the sun go down on me! Anyway, it removes any bias in choosing a performance DAM will be placing here. Saying that, I'll still vote for Archie! :p

Anonymous said...

Voté por Archuleta. Canta tan hermoso¡

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...