Saturday, September 17, 2011

DAM NATION: 500,000 Hits!

Sometime this week, DAM NATION crossed 500,000 hits! Of course, compared to the other bigger blogs out there, this may not seem like a lot, but it's a personal milestone for me and it's really rewarding as a blogger to see the support DAM NATION gets from the readers - especially the regular visitors no matter what topic I post.

So let me make this post an excuse to thank everyone! Thank you to those who visited the blog so religiously - and even to those who just dropped by the site once and never again. Haha. Thank you to those who took their time to post comments because that somehow made everything a little more dynamic than usual. Thank you to the people who suggests things for the blog and even to people who contributed an article or two for DAM NATION. Thank you to those who kept on challenging my ideas and of course, to the people who defended me from trolls.

I came into this blogging world not knowing what I was doing, and that was actually quite refreshing. But whatever I did to deserve such a dedicated and supportive readers, I'm thankful!

And with this, I'll be doing a little shake up with DAM NATION in the next coming weeks and by the start of 2012, hopefully, things will be a lot more interesting and interactive!! Can't. Wait.

Once again, thank you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations Dam :D

i visit your blog daily, if i got bored i automatically type your url and hoping that there's a new post to read :D

The Right Place said...

Congrats )

Pao said...

Congratulations, Dam! This is great. The-Dam-Nation keeps being awesome.:)

Aki said...

Congrats Dam!
I keep it a habit to visit your blog everyday. You're DAMn great, keep it up bro!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...