Tuesday, October 25, 2011

American Idol Season 11 Promo is out!!!

That fast? Wow. To be honest, this is NOT in any way the best promo of American Idol - I still prefer the epicness of last year with all the winners - but the happy vibe of this one makes me smile. It's a nice contrast to the dark and competitive vibe of the X Factor's promos a couple of months ago.

And yes, I'll be ranting about a couple of things about this show soon enough, but after sampling everything from The Voice, to the X Factor US and even to my beloved The Sing-Off, NOTHING beats American Idol. Screw them! Haha.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think X Factor will crush American Idol once people see what their live shows are like :)

Anonymous said...

^^ you mean the gimmicky live shows that's more on the extravagance than the actual talent? LOL

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with that! Lol But when you look at it, every successful artist have gimmicks. X Factor shows if the contestants really have to ability to perform. American Idol only focuses on their voice.

Jonathan Linares said...

Yeah Right ¬¬

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...