Friday, November 11, 2011

Glee Season 3: Rumor Has It/Someone Like You Sneak Peek

Wow. Here is an Adele's Rumor Has It/Someone Like You mashup performed by the New Direction's new rival glee club at McKinley High School, The Troubletones.

Well, I used to blog about Glee performance videos prior to the actual episode (if there's any) but somehow I decided not to do that for this season,- just because I'm very busy these past few weeks. But this performance just made me want to share it to everyone!

I mean, this is an absolute eargasm! Both Santana and Mercedes sound sensational, there's emotional depth and the choreography is more complex than I expected, which is quite impressive. Glee are usually pretty awesome in doing mashups, but this is on a league of it's own. OUTSTANDING! Go watch!

6 comments:

MayaLintu said...

They sound good, yes, but I REALLY didn't like this. Both Rumor Has It and Someone Like You are amazing songs and the mash up just did not work well for any of them. They were better respected as seperate songs.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was amazing! Santana's voice definitely fits Adele's songs.

DAM THE NATION said...

DAM: Maya Lintu, true both songs are excellent, but if Glee covers them individually, they'll run the risk of being compared to the original - and yes, a pale comparison - and it'll just be a mere cover of the song.

This mash-up, on the other hand, makes the two songs sound fresh but relatively familiar. It's still technically a cover, but it's a cover that I, personally, have not heard yet. Just saying.

Will said...

Definitely a great move for them to do a mash-up instead of individual ones. Adele's simply untouchable.

AL said...

Usually, I'd rather wait until the episode to see how the song fits in but I couldn't resist this sneak peek. They look and sound amazing! But I'm not sure I like the mash up. Rumor Has It sounds great, but I don't like the drums on Someone Like You.

Anonymous said...

Glee is*

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...