Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Movie Review: The Vow


DAM
[The DAM Nation]
The Vow was painfully predictable and awfully cliched, but it's a decent little romantic movie that's quite insightful and surprisingly compelling. The love story at its core was charming and endearing. I thought the chemistry between the two leads could've been better, but I didn't really mind. Of course, Rachel McAdams portrayed her role with great sensitivity. She's already an expert at this genre though, so I expected nothing less than great. Channing Tatum, on the other hand, looked a bit wooden, but that oddly made his portrayal shockingly believable - I seriously felt like he was trying and that actually got me. And although the movie seemed to end before they were actually finished, this was a delightful and touching love story. I guess, it has its own charm to boot. 6.5/10

RATING 
6.5/10

*2012 DAM NATION movie reviews will be a consolidation of capsule reviews from people who signed up before the year started. Ratings will change once the reviews start to come in. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...