Monday, February 6, 2012

The Voice Season 2: Vocal Kombat Promo

The new season of The Voice will premiere tonight after the BIG Superbowl and yes, I expect good ratings for their pilot - the same way Superbowl helped Glee last year with a ginormous ratings. Oh, and this will be competing directly against American Idol. Is there really room for two singing competitions?

Back to the ad, I think this is executed brilliantly. Not really a big fan of the show - I'm an American Idol loyalist and the first season was just all about the judges - but damn I love that commercial. I, however, think that the name of the show should be "The Battle of the Judges" to find a voice. Now, that's a more accurate promo! Haha. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Tim said...

I don't think I have ever wtf'd so much at an ad before. ahha.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...