Sunday, March 18, 2012

American Idol 11: Top 12 Studio Versions

Ok. So, I noticed that some people can provide the studio versions and share it via the shoutbox at the right side of the site. Not that I'm less prioritizing this blog now, but I've been ridiculously busy this week, you have no idea! But, I digress. If there are still people who are interested in downloading this, go ahead! I'm just thinking though that if people can send it out already, I wouldn't bother uploading this anymore - it gives this blog less risk of getting shutdown. Anyway, let me remind everyone though, that if the links are taken down, I will NOT reupload. Enjoy!

RANDOM THOUGHTS: Colton Dixon's recording is probably one of my favorites this week. It sounds like the song was actually written for him. Not of a fan of the dude, but I'm impressed. Heejun Han also has a good studio version. It still is a bit of a snoozefest, but that rasp in his voice is just too delicious to pass on. I also like Jessica Sanchez and Phillip Phillips. Oh, and Jermaine Jones' recording actually sounds quite good.

DeAndre Brackensick: Endless Love
Hollie Cavanagh: The Power of Love
Colton Dixon: Broken Heart
Heejun Han: Right Here Waiting
Jermaine Jones: Somewhere Out There
Skylar Laine: Love Sneakin' Up On You
Joshua Ledet: When A Man Loves A Woman
Shannon Magrane: One Sweet Day
Phillip Phillips: Hard To Handle
Jessica Sanchez: Turn The Beat Around
Elise Testone: Let's Stay Together
Erika Van Pelt: Heaven

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...