Thursday, May 24, 2012

American Idol 11: Change Nothing - Jessica Sanchez

Here is Jessica Sanchez's supposed "winning" single had she won American Idol, Change Nothing. I must say, I didn't like the song when she performed it last night, but this one's a grower. Relative to past coronation songs we had from the atrocious No Boundaries to the trite I Love You This Big, this is actually pretty good. The nuances of the song and her vocal range are pretty spectacular. Plus, she even sounds like Beyonce during the verses. Call me crazy, but I can see radio stations playing this.

3 comments:

destinycayin said...

I didn't like this when Jessica performed it in the finale but after hitting the replay button a couple of times.. I just can't stop listening to it now. Oh and you're posting songs again! Awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

See? Told ya that this song has Queen Bey's vibe on it. As much as I loathe Phillips' song, this one is definitely a grower.

Anonymous said...

This song is amazing and catchy she got a bad show arrangement and Dam my idol iTunes albums look terrible without your fantastic artwork

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...