Thursday, May 24, 2012

Music Video: Dark Side - Kelly Clarkson

It's finally out! Kelly Clarkson just debuted her third single, Dark Side, new music video off her latest album, Stronger. I must say, I really LOVE this new Kelly Clarkson era!

This is possibly one of my favorite tracks in her album and yes, I kind of enjoy this music video. It's pretty straightforward with a nice uplifting theme. And is it just me or she's looking extremely gorgeous and fresh in her past three music videos. I never got into the whole Kelly Clarkson bandwagon until My December, and I regret it now. She's fantabulous and now easily one of my favorite American Idols EVER! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Inggrid said...

I love STRONGER album :)

destinycayin said...

Kelly's looking good here! Love the message of the song and the video as well.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...