Thursday, August 30, 2012

Music: Broken Man - Joshua Ledet

A couple of American Idol Finalist from Season 11 and Haley Reinhart from Season 10 performed the other day at the iHeartRadio Concert in New York and a good number of new alums debuted new song. Joshua Ledet, debuted his new song, Broken Man, which I think will be part of his upcoming album.

While I'm not really a fan of his throwback style and this is definitely not the most current sounding song out there, I have a funny feeling that a certain radio format will eat this up. Joshua, yet again, proves that he can sing the heck out of whatever song he's given and with this arrangement, it gives him more opportunity to showcase his vocal prowess. The delivery is insane and amazingly soulful. I think his fans will love this, but I'm not sure if this will earn him new fans. Enjoy!


1 comments:

DrPoetika said...

This is real. Real music, real soul, real R&B,real emotions, real insanely good. I need this CD now! I got to have it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...