Thursday, September 27, 2012

Music Premiere: Begin Again - Taylor Swift

As part of DAM NATION's new "segment" - and since I don't think I'll continue with the monthly playlist since that screwed up my previous blog - I thought of another way to feature new songs released by big artists today.

Here is Taylor Swift's second single, Begin Again, off her upcoming fourth studio album Red to be released on October 1, 2012.

Her new song is actually a nice contrast to her first single, We Are Never Getting Back Together, as this is less pop and more country - if only for the mandolin and pedal steel mixed into the production. I think it's a lovely bittersweet song that may not exactly be a total departure from her previous materials melody wise, but it's lyrically more mature in the veins of Safe & Sound and Ronan. Plus, Taylor sounds great in this song.

Listen to the song after the jump!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your monthly playlist, it helps me a bunch! Well maybe you could just like still doing the playlist thingy, but without providing any links to download...at least it will help lazy people like me to have like reference in what to have n my playlist.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I loved your monthly playlist, it help me to stay in the loop. You could just make a list so we know what songs to look for.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...