Sunday, October 28, 2012

American Idol 12: It Starts With A Dream [PROMO]

I know. I know. I posted this already a couple of days ago, but I've decided to put up a separate posts for every promo that American Idol releases from here on out. I'm seriously loving how balanced these promos are from the new set of judges, but still maintaining the focus on the actual purpose of the show - to discover a talent.

This particular promo has this celebratory feel to it. It appeals to people who want to see an ordinary person with great talent fulfill a dream. Say what you want, but American Idol has one thing the other reality singing shows - The Voice and X Factor US - don't: CHART SUCCESS. So, while I'm not the biggest Phillip Phillips fan, I take massive PRIDE in any and all American Idol alums' success! And yes, this is a great example of the image of fulfilling dreams that the show has promoted since it started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...