Saturday, October 27, 2012

American Idol Season 12 Promos Are Out!!

Again, that was fast no? In a few months, we're back in finding the next American Idol with an almost brand new and drama filled judges panel. Let the catfight begin?

I like both promos. The first one with Phillip Phillips appeals to people who want to see an ordinary person with great talent fulfill a dream. Plus, it has one thing the other reality singing shows - The Voice and X Factor US - don't: CHART SUCCESS. I may not be the biggest Phillip fan, but I take massive PRIDE in any and all American Idol alums' success! This is a great example of the image of fulfilling dreams that the show has promoted since it started.

The second one is cute, which features the new judges, Ryan Seacrest and the cockroach. Haha. I also like Ryan Seacrest's line "THE SHOW THAT STARTED IT ALL". Burn!



1 comments:

Daria said...

I’m excited about the return of American Idol. The crazy thing is that when it started out 10 years ago it was the biggest show on TV and now it’s losing some of its ground because of serious competition from The Voice and the X Factor. I’ve got my Hopper timer preset so when it airs in January I’ll be ready and I’ve got plenty of the two terabyte hard drive left for me to record. My real worry is whether or not anything good will come out of having Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey together at the judges’ table. They seem to be like oil and water. My DISH co-worker pointed out that whether or not the feud between them is real it may taint the show in a bad way. I guess all we can do is wait and see.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...