Wednesday, October 24, 2012

X Factor US 2: Top 16 Revealed

I posted a spoiler of X Factor US Season 2 Top 16 a week ago and except for one, it didn't really change. So yeah, this is indeed a pretty strong group. I wouldn't say this bunch are the greatest singers - let's leave that with The Voice - but most of them has that certain X Factor no?

Without further ado, I present you the Top 16:

TEENS
Britney Spears' Team

Arin Ray

Beatrice Miller

Carly Rose Sonenclar

Diamond White

YOUNG ADULTS
Demi Lovato's Team

Cece Frey

Jennel Garcia

Paige Thomas

Willie Jones

OVER 25s
LA Reid's Team

David Correy

Jason Brock

Tate Stevens

Vino Alan

GROUPS
Simon Cowell's Team

Emblem3

Lylas

Lyric 145

Sister C

* the obvious omission from the spoiler was Playback and instead, Simon put through Sister C.

2 comments:

Haley Jessica! said...

Love them all! Well except for Paige and Willie. HAHAHAHA

X said...

I agree with the person above me... Paige especially. Jillian really should have gotten that spot. I can live with Willie in there... only because there had to be a 4th person in that category (and Paige and the other guy were the worst of that group, in my opinion).

Oh, and I'm really glad Sister C got in there instead of Playback.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...