Saturday, December 8, 2012

X Factor US 2: Top 6 Results Show

Hopefully the last double elimination for this season? I don't know, but this season seemed way too fast. They're suddenly down to 4 and in a matter of two weeks, we'll have a new X Factor winner. As for the elimination, I got it my predictions right.

Oh, and Cece Frey Ke$ha and last year's X Factor Winner - can you name her? Haha. - performed tonight.

RESULTS after the jump!!

ELIMINATED
Cece Frey

SAFE
Emblem3
Carly Rose Sonenclar
Tate Stevens

SING FOR SURVIVAL

Fifth Harmony
Anytime You Need A Friend
For a survival performance, this was seriously good.  I thought their harmonies were excellent, the solos were spot on and their delivery was very cohesive. Plus, it's not easy to sing a Mariah Carey as a group.

Diamond White
I Hope You Dance
Holy pitch! Diamond sounded off key on this song. I don't know what happened, but this was pretty painful to listen to. Did she even hit one single note correctly?

SIMON COWELL sends home Diamond White
BRITNEY SPEARS sends home Fifth Harmony
LA REID sends home Diamond White
DEMI LOVATO sends home Diamond White

 ELIMINATED
Diamond White

RANKING BASED ON AMERICA'S VOTES
1. Tate Stevens
2. Carly Rose Sonenclar
3. Emblem3
4. Fifth Harmony


Wow. I actually got the elimination right! If I had it my way, I would've liked it to be Emblem3 and either Diamond or Cece just because Emblem3 sucked last night, but that's not going to happen. They have the teen girls to back them up. I'm going to miss Cece just because she's an absolutely entertaining trainwreck. Not the best vocalist, but she can sing circles around Ke$ha.

As for Diamond White, I love that we didn't see the whole Drew/Rachel/Beatrice meltdown. She's composed and pretty poised for her age. I'd say, live as a kid a little please before you get back into this roller coaster of an industry. She has talent and she can make a career out of it in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...