Thursday, January 17, 2013

American Idol: Coronation Single Compilation

Today, American Idol Season 12 will premiere and yes, that's already more than a decade of American Idol goodness. I myself cannot believe it! So, here's a little treat for everyone. A compilation of all coronation singles from the past eleven seasons. Who will join them? Let's see..


1. A Moment Like This Kelly Clarkson
2. Flying Without Wings Ruben Studdard
3. I Believe Fantasia Barrino
4. Inside Your Heaven Carrie Underwood
5. Do I Make You Proud Taylor Hicks
6. This Is My Now Jordin Sparks
7. The Time Of My Life David Cook
8. No Boundaries Kris Allen
9. Beautiful Day Lee DeWyze
10. I Love You This Big Scott McCreery
11. Home Phillip Phillips

leave a comment or email me for password

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It´s just 10 years no?

DAM said...

Oh yeah, Sorry for that.

Anonymous said...

Hey! How do I access this download?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...