Saturday, March 30, 2013

Movie Review: G.I. Joe: Retaliation

Not as horrible as The Rise Of Cobra four years ago, but G.I. Joe: Retaliation was still pretty lame. It was thinly written and everything was awfully too convenient, the pacing was still quite uneven and there was something tedious about how the action sequences were executed. The cast delivered fine performances, but since there was little character depth, I honestly didn't care much about any of them. The film was technically well made and that alone made this a bit more tolerable to watch, but it was just plagued with so many flaws that it can only be described as a missed opportunity.. again! As a single movie for a bit of Hollywood entertainment, this was ok. Still, G.I. Joe Retaliation was a mind-numbingly raw experience that I personally felt empty after watching it. 5.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...